Tuesday 2 July 2013

Like you through the holidays

A question that I will make as always and always asked again to it through the holidays. I have written other posts about it, but then got me thinking that you there is a "holiday". What I mean by this is, Yes, there are holidays, but we have events throughout the year, when we are faced with less desirable habits. If you live in colder climates, it is from January to April more or less your meal time, which is typically more food. Let us not forget Valentine, that if more people to eat. There are also baptisms, first communion, Easter, Easter, etc... There may for mother's day, father's day in June. It begins Memorial Day festivals summer, golf, BBQ, right season? Therefore, now oh man, is it like going week after week these picnics and keep my diet? Now we have the great feast of the labor day, local fairs, sweets for Halloween, thank you, Christmas, Hanukkah, new year's Eve action. Oh yes, and that includes not all birthdays, weddings and anniversaries. Do you see a pattern here?

Temptation
The fact of the matter is, not a season where we have temptations. You can find us every day. We have to determine if and how we want to make lifestyle changes to make these events. You will always be there, and if you allow yourself, "Ah, only occasionally pork is the day" is one thing. But all the days in a month, that can add up to. You earn at least 4 times a month. It is not from time to time, it is completely sabotage their work. Therefore, you must decide what is most important to you. Burst towards outside all week with a clean diet and impressive workout routines to blast your butt every single weekend? Or bust ass, as well all week with an incredible workout diet cleans and learns to control what you eat and drink are?

Invitations
I know what to say, because I hear it constantly. Well and then I asked her can I not rude. OK, first of all, if East case and thus it is your family, friend or colleague and charge you, you should well know their lifestyle enough of what is important to you. There is nothing wrong with the question, what is on the menu. Say want to bring a dish. If they tell you, they have much, it says OK, but you could even tell me? Would it be good if I had a drink, a bottle of wine? Then you at least know what they serve. And if you know anything of the food, it would be what you eat, then bring something to eat. Yes, I said it. If he has offended, then she really don't respect you or cares for you. I Cook meat when friends come, because I know that they enjoy it. It is not a favorite of mine, so I will do it for them and I always have plenty of vegetables and a salad. So I have, or I'll make along with the meat dish chicken or something else. You must decide what you feel that he is doing and what is important to you. If someone is not very well know and do before only known food, what the heck, to get there. And in any case the host/hostess. Sorry, I don't care the well / do not know I was educated, it is rude, see everywhere, empty delivered. It could carry even flowers. No matter, although one said my sister houses, contributes nothing, I bring something.

Tips
Let's see if I can break some tips for you.

Something before hand, so that they will not starve going to food (that is no more motivation 'junk' to say that no, that you know, mind you want but your body feels as a reason).
Bring some healthy, know that you are eating and share with others.
You go for the healthier snacks: vegetables/no dip (or perhaps of humus), cocktail shrimp, sauce (in vegetable or baked PITA wedges)
For the course - choose mainly vegetables, salad, amounts of limit etc. (no bigger than the Palm of the hand) to put aside their animal and carbohydrates, protein if it is after lunch.
If it is a field day; Steer clear of any salad mayonnaise (such as cabbage salad) or white pasta/potato salad. (Besides ewwww may heat? I don't think.)
Go for the salad with dressing for salads, vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, made creamy Cole Slaw dressing.
If you're going to all have animal protein, bread and cheese. Be careful with the spices.
Filling of fruit and vegies.
There is plenty that drink plenty of water.
If you drink alcohol, Seltzer try with a little alcohol or wine in it. You get more alcohol, but little

No comments:

Post a Comment